RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/28/2005

SICKNESS

SICKNESS

I hate to be sick. A cold or allergies or pneumonia, it doesn't matter...I hate it. Its been a couple of years since I felt this sick. To me, it seems like a weakness. I shouldn't feel that way but I do. I think if you do everything right, you shouldn't get sick. Eat right-sleep right-exercise right-have good personal habits-that ought to do it but it doesn't always work. Damn little virus found a nice, moist, warm place to take up residence - my throat. %&*# Who was the bastard that brought this little bugger to me?

I'm also frustrated because I can't figure out what to do to make it go away. Doctors shouldn't be necessary for most common illnesses. I hate taking medicine. This, too, seems like a weakness. It all fits together.

No comments: