RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/15/2007

WINTER

WINTER

Enough with Winter, already. Give me more global warming.

A bug crawled up in my left nostril yesterday and is making a home there. It is causing that nostril to run like a mountain stream in Springtime. I'm working my way toward a real head full.

It didn't help that this morning, as I was going to work, I got to the end of our street and decided that I needed to roll my window down. The bright morning sun was glistening and glaring on the ice crystals that attached themselves to it. I didn't mean for it to go all the way down but it has a mind of its own. I was able to get out on the main road safely and as I heard the man on the radio say that the temperature was 1 degree, I realized that my window had frozen open. There was a guy right behind me and there was no place to pull over. I drove several miles like this until I found a safe place. The wind chill factor while driving 40 mph must be very high. The window came up after I got a good hold of it but I had frostbite on my left ear and it will probably fall off. No big deal. I have two of them.

No comments: