RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/07/2007

EMBARRASSING MOMENTS

Life has it's embarrassing moments. I've sure had mine. They stick in my mind like a gummy bear on a molar. Most of the mental pictures that keep coming back to me are snap shots taken when I had too much to drink. That doesn't make looking at them any easier. No, I'm not going to tell you about any of them. They are just too embarrassing.


Last Saturday, I walked in front of a mental camera to take part in another person's embarrassing moment. It was an 87 year old mind that took the picture. When you are confronted by the inability to control your bowels and bladder and need someone else to help you change your clothes, it has to be one of life's most embarrassing moments. That's really all I could think about when it happened.

No comments: