RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/15/2008

BUTLER COUNTY

Right here in my little corner of the world there are no wineries. What a shame. Wine and I get along real well. I'm glad to report that not too far away, there are a number of wineries and I plan on finding them when the weather improves. I'll be making some weekend visits. Most have tours, tasting rooms and restaurants. Here is a list of close ones.


  • Harmony Hill Vineyards - Bethel, Ohio

  • Henke Winery - Cincinnati, Ohio

  • Kinkead Ridge Estate Winery - Ripley, Ohio

  • Meranda Nixon Winery - Ripley, Ohio

  • Moyer Vineyards, Winery and Restaurant - Manchester, Ohio

  • Valley Vineyards - Morrow, Ohio

  • Vinoklet Winery - Cincinnati, Ohio

  • Woodstone Creek Winery and Distillery - Cincinnati, Ohio

No comments: