RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/13/2008

IF I HAD IT TO DO ALL OVER AGAIN...

If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't worry so much about being taller. I did that a lot when I was younger.

Taller people do have advantages over us average- height people - especially guys. But, is it worth it? They have to duck all the time...I don't. They have to pay more for their clothes than I do. Most of them end up being hunch back. Everyone thinks you should be a good basketball player when you are tall...it doesn't really work that way. Tall people get stuck replacing light bulbs in ceiling fixtures. They have to get things off of the top shelf. People behind them at a game yell,"Get down!" They always have to be in back when taking group pictures. Who else would get picked to paint the ceiling? Every day some idiot asks you, "How's the weather up there?" No, that's not for me.

God created me. I'm certainly not going to tell him he did a bad job. Would you? My legs couldn't be any longer. They already reach all the way from my waist to my feet. What more could you ask?

No comments: