RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

4/17/2008

VACATION

Here's what vacation is for me. Each day I ran a half hour or so on the treadmill by the pool. Every other day, I lifted weights in the garage. Each day I shot baskets in the driveway. Several days I rode a bicycle around the neighborhood. In between, I slept.

A big part of every day in Florida is figuring out where we are going to eat. We hit two or three nice restaurants. Stacey made a couple of great meals. On Tuesday, Joe's girlfiend, Augustina, accompanied us to Outback and we missed American Idol.

As a first this time, I went to the movies with the ladies. We saw Leatherheads with George Clooney acting and directing. I understand now why it had its debut in Augusta, Kentucky. It was pleasant but I don't recommend it.

And now, another adventure with the airlines.

No comments: