RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

6/14/2008

VACATIONLOG

Expert snorkelers, Stacey and Shelley went in the water without their water-wings yesterday. At one point, they thought sure they were drowning when they realized they could stand up in the water and it only came up to their knees. After a good lunch at Cortez' Kitchen of Cajun Grouper, the women and kids went shopping and Frank and I settled in to watch the golf tournament. By the by, I located a gallon of Bombay Gin, some tonic water and a pair of orange sun glasses. The orange sunglasses threw off my depth perception and I filled my water glass with a little too much gin four or five times. By the time Scot, Ryan and Joe arrived, those sun glasses had me totally disoriented. We ordered pizza in. I pretended to be drunk. I don't think I did too good a job of it.

No comments: