RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

4/22/2012

PILLOWS

I've recently seen an ad on television about a pillow called MyMiraclePillow. The claims for it are extraordinary.  Evidently, they use some kind of space age material or stuffing.  I went to the website to see what it cost and the smallest version is $70.  Wow!  What a pillow!

I think I'm going to invent a pillow.  Here's my idea.  I'll use plain old foam rubber but the pillow will have three different elevations.  One end of it will only be about 1" thick; this is for sleeping on your chest (which I prefer).  The other end will be three inches thick for sleeping on your back.  The middle area will be about six inches thick for sleeping on your side.  This will keep your spine and head in relative alignment all night.  My guess is that you will learn to move the pillow around in you sleep to find the best spot.  Now don't steal my invention.  I might make a million in my retirement.
:-)

No comments: