RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/20/2012

POSITIVE THINKING

Everyone should be aware of the power of positive thinking.  It has been the subject of many a seminar and pep talk.  Positive thinking is very important and something we all should practice.  Nothing is more discouraging than hearing someone express how they expect to fail.  It is almost a sure portal to failure.

Well, I took a slow leaking tire to the service station Monday to get a quick fix and it cost me $260.  That's when I starting thinking about this positive thinking stuff.  They didn't tell me one good thing about my tire and it's wheel.  Just the negative - "You need a new tire and it is a special!"

Well, I have a doctor's appointment today.  I'm going to tell him right off that I want him to concentrate on the positive.  He shouldn't spend all his time looking for something wrong with me.  He ought to tell me what is good about my health.  Let's don't dwell on the negative. 

Do you think that will work?
:-)

No comments: