RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/20/2013

HOW COME?

How come, when you have something on your mind that is uncomfortable and you just have to tell someone - you tell them and then say "I just had to get that off of my chest." ???

When the government talks about giving away millions and billions of dollars in foreign aid, it helps to remember that we don't write them a check or send them greenbacks in a suitcase.  We send them products, usually military hardware, manufactured by American companies and American workers.  I hope!

Sugar depletes the body of B-vitamins.  You lower your body's resistance when you intake lots of sugar at one time.  All things in moderation.

Pasteurized milk will make cats sick; now we find, a lot will make them sterile.  I think there's more to this.
 
As a casual observer and sometimes partaker, here is what I have seen ordered most often by me and/or my friends over the years.  In reverse order:  2005 Jack & Coke, 1995 Gin & Tonic, 1985 JB & Water, 1975 CC & 7, 1965 tomato beer.  I usually go with a red wine these days. 
\o.o/


No comments: