RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

5/25/2013

SOFTBALL

Last night, our softball team won 5-4.   We beat Dan Brinkman's team which is always satisfying.  I went 0-2 which is not.  It was a fast, short game.

I have a confession to make.  I reported on the softball games we played the first week of the season two weeks ago (we were rained out last week).  Anyway, I lauded myself for going 4 for 7.  Well, I didn't mention that one of my outs was a strike out.  Yikes!  Its like my third strike out in thirty years.  How embarrassing.  I was going to keep it a secret forever but, I was afraid someone would find out and that would be so much worse.  Our team rules have always included a requirement for anyone who strikes out to supply a case of beer the following game.  I did my duty!  I don't want to hear another word about it.

{0.0}

No comments: