RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

5/28/2013

THE LYSAGHT DIET

Here it is . . . my own invention.  The diet to end all diets.   I think I can do it.   You can too.   I started on Thursday the 23rd.

Eat any damn thing you want - but, in our house, only eat at the dining room table.   Its that simple.  Genius!

This takes out eating and snacking in the family room in front of the TV.  No nachos on the coffee table.  It eliminates potato chips and nuts while working on the computer.  No more munching at a kitchen counter.  Gone is snacking right out of the refrigerator.  It does away with picking up a piece of the candy that's sitting all around our house (I would never sit at the table by myself to eat a piece of candy).    Ice cream cones just don't go with sitting at a table.

I can report on my progress to this point.  I'm sticking to the diet but I doubt I've lost any weight yet.  Oh, the family room floor is a lot cleaner!

'0.0'

No comments: