RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/14/2015

LITTLE GREEN MEN

Conspiracy theories and alien contact are fun subjects to bounce around between friends.  I don't think you should take any of them too seriously.

On the subject of life on other planets, I'm opposed to the now popular theory that since there are literally millions or billions of planets that could sustain life as we know it, that life must exist on one or more of them.  Those scientists and pseudo-scientists are playing the odds on the one hand and on the other, assuming that the vastness of the universe would not exist if only for the few creatures that inhabit the Earth.

I think we are the only ones.  Earth is Eden.  The 'end' IS near for each of us but not for our world.  I think that by the time Earth reaches its capacity to sustain it's inhabitants, technology will allow earthlings to move out into the universe and inhabit other planets.

Then again, I think there was a light following me the other night.
^0^

No comments: