RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/05/2016

POTPOURRI

A flamingo can only eat with his head upside-down.  They filter water and mud through their beaks to get to small vegetation or fish.  They actually have whiskers lining the inside of their beaks to aid in the filtering process.  I think I would stay thin if I had to eat standing on my head.















In case you didn't know, zebras are black with white stripes and not the other way around.  Anyone want to argue with me?

The weight of all the ants in the world is about the same as the weight of all the people in the world.  Yikes!

Per UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund)  353,000 babies are born each day.  That's 255 every minute and more than four every second.  On the other hand, 154,889 people die every day.  That means the population of the Earth increases by almost 200,000 people every day.


No comments: