RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

1/05/2017

SPORTS

Last week I finally finished my stab at picking NFL winners.  I had 8 of 16 the last week and finished with 48% for the year.  No more...wish I never would have started that.

 On Thursdays, at least for a while, I'll do all sports related topics. 

Almost unbelievable how bad Clemson beat up Ohio State last weekend.  Wow!  The Buckeyes never had a chance.  They were overpowered at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.  

Xavier really looked good in downing Georgetown on Saturday.  If they stay healthy, they should be a Sweet 16 team or better.  

The Bearcats ain't bad, now.  They play defense as good as anyone in the country.  And, they're so deep.   Should be a fun 'showdown'.

My cousin's son who coaches the Butler University Bulldog basketball team knocked off #1 Villanova last night.  They beat UC earlier this year.  Very strong team.  

Keep your eye on the Brooklyn Nets box scores:  Ex-Bearcat Sean Kilpatrick put up 18 against the Bulls last weekend.  He's settling in as a very good shooting guard in the NBA.

The Bengals handled the Ravens rather easily on Sunday.  Neither team had much to play for except pride . . . I like pride . . . Pride is good. 

Monday April 3 - - - Reds Opening Day vs the Phillies.  

0.0




No comments: