RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

7/13/2020

INSTRUCTIONS

Doesn't it drive you crazy some of the instructions manufacturer's feel compelled to warn their customers about?    So many of the TV ads for drugs have to say something like, "If you are allergic to our product, don't take it."  Really!  The liquid hand soap we use says on the label, "For external use only" just in case you were thinking of giving yourself a colonoscopy.  

You could never catch me misusing a product.  Well, except for the time I switched from the "bad" spray deodorants to a stick brand.   The directions said to "remove cap and push up bottom." I did it.  I couldn't walk too well, but my farts smelled like roses for a week.  

Maximum Security® Stick Deodorant 2.25 oz | Jail, Prison, and ...
Happy Monday!  😁

No comments: