RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/14/2020

ART ?

 After a week off, I'm going to continue torturing you with my ?art? work.  This is the second last of my small 9" x 12" attempts.  This followed up my painting of the lioness.  I assume I was so taken by my animal face that I thought I could easily move on to a real person.  Sadly, for him, I chose one of my sons-in-law, Scot, as the guinea pig.  I did this from a photograph or two.   I showed it to him and my daughter.  It didn't go over very well.  I think no one else has seen it 'til now.  Those of you who don't know him, might think more kindly of it than those who do.  It was the last attempt I ever made at a real person.


FYI, Scot was a decorated Naval officer, a graduate of the Naval Academy and now a Vice President of a substantial company.  But mostly, a good husband to my daughter and father of three of my grandchildren.  Sorry Scot.


No comments: