RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

8/19/2022

UKRAINE VS RUSSIA

 Does it seem to you that "the war" has been relegated to page two: that you just don't hear that much about it in the last few weeks?   It does to me.  It seems that there's not much movement going on.  

If they're getting into a stalemate situation, that could be bad for Ukraine because Russia can surely sustain a war longer.  I don't know how Ukraine can keep going with all working age men involved in fighting, who is to work factories and farms?  

It seems to me that the U.S. has now turned the tide so the war does go on longer.  I hear of no other countries continuing to finance Ukraine with money or weapons.  Are we using these people to fight our enemy for us?  

The coming Winter could change everything.  I think the bad weather could be a help to Ukraine.  You don't want to be in a ground war during bitter Winter.  The morale of invading troops would be very low in bad weather.

No comments: