RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/28/2022

MIDWEEK PRAYER

 Here is a prayer I've taken from the Book of Psalms.  This is Psalm #130.  Pick up your Bible and read from this book often.  It's easy to relate the words to our modern-day life.  I've mad it more personal.


A Prayer for Help 

"From the depths of my despair, I call to you, Lord.  Hear my cry, O Lord; listen to my call for help!  If you kept a record of our sins, who could escape being condemned?  But you forgive us, so that we should reverently obey you.

I wait eagerly for the Lord's help, and in his word I trust.  I wait for the Lord more eagerly than the watchmen wait for the dawn - than watchmen wait for the dawn.  

I trust in the Lord, because his love is constant and he is always willing to save.  He will save his people from all their sins."


No comments: