Translate

RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/09/2026

MIDWEEK PRAYER

I've been doing these midweek prayers for a long time now.  My followers should have learned a few things about prayer.  Here is a quiz to see how far you've come.  The quiz is not hard at all but, maybe, it will be an eye opening moment for you.  Which of the following is the good prayer and which is not so good?

1.  Dear God, I have these plans for my life and for my family, I pray you would make it all work out the way I want it.  Amen

2.  Dear God, whatever you have planned for my life and for my family, I pray for your help so that I can  accept both the gifts and trials with which you have blessed me.  Amen

Do you recognize that your prayers are like one of these - albeit with more specifics?  Keep in mind just who is in charge here.  

I love you.  


No comments: