Translate

RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/07/2026

MOODY MONDAY

We Irishmen are allowed to have moods.  I like to think that mine is continually UP!  BUT, I have some secondary moods that are not so great.  I fall into a mood of not totally agreeing with anything people say.  I turn into a contrarian.  It might seem as if  I just like to argue - and sometimes I do.  I think I'm hard to be around when this mood overtakes me. Just smile and don't try to argue with me - I'll never give up even if I know I'm wrong.

Here is some good advise related to moods; a real truism if you ask me:  

Life will be easier and better if you learn to control the four Ms:  
Your Mouth, Your Mind, Your Mood, Your Money.  

Think about it and do your best.  Being Irish, my mouth is seldom in control.

SMILE

No comments: