Translate

RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/14/2026

MOODY MONDAY

Our society is acutely aware of moods and is always searching for ways to improve them.  We've found that a lot of things can effect your mood.  Beds can effect your mood.  Without sufficient sleep, even I get a little testy.  Weather, especially temperatures, can effect a person's mood.  Most people are nicer in the cold weather, I think.  

So, what other human constructs do we have to change our mood.  I knew we had mood music - that's for sure - but not so many other things that effect our mood. 

We certainly have mood meds.  I've been told that I'd be amazed at how many people use mood altering medications.  It's very common with women, I'm told.  Gummies are used for mood altering, I hear.  They come laced with THC.  You can find drinks with the same kick.
 
Did you know there are mood fabrics?  I didn't but there evidently is.  Come to think of it, some of my clothes do put me in a more festive mood.  Wear your best clothes if you need a boost to your mood.

All coaches know that there are mood altering speeches; pep talks, if you will.  We could all use one them once in a while.

Here's one I'm sure of.  Your smile, the look on your face, can effect the mood of those who see you.  Put a real smile on your face today - the whole world will be in a better mood.



No comments: