I don't hate anyone. I really try to keep that in my mind. If I don't like someone, I'll just stay away from them. But, I do allow myself to hate other things as long as they are not indiviuals. Here goes: I hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. It make me puke to say the words.
Now, the game: The Bengals did a lot of stupid things last Sunday. They did a few amazing things, too. I have no idea why we didn't put more pressure on that aged quarterback throughout the game. It did come to light that our new safety, Bryan Cook, missed most of the game. He is the quarterback of the defense. Also, he's not afraid to tackle a tight end like some of our DBs. The decision to go for the block of the punt has become one to argue about. The punt receiver, Ke'Shawn Williams, got his head in the way. Not sure he was the best option we had. The last few years, the Bengals have been one of the least penalized teams in the league - not this year. Why? With all that, we had a great chance to win or go into overtime in the end except Joey B had to go for the hero play. Oh well, they weren't going to win them all anyway.
Next up is the Jacksonville Jaguars. These are not the Jags we used to laugh at. This group won 13 games last year. They are 2-1 right now and sit atop the AFC South. Trevor Lawrence still has the hair streaming out of his helmet but he's looking better than ever. They whipped the AFC champ N.E. Patriots last week 35-6. The gamblers have made the Bengals a 2.5 point favorite. Because the game is played here, that means it's a toss-up. Keep your eye on Travis Hunter who should be playing DB for the Jags. He came into the league as a two-way threat and was picked second overall in the draft. He's quite an athlete.
No comments:
Post a Comment