RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

6/17/2008

VACATIONLOG

Yesterday afternoon everybody went shopping over on the mainland in Ellenton except me. I stayed in the house and watched every minute of the U.S. Open playoff. It was riveting.

I sent my usual "The weather is here, wish you were beautiful" e-mail message to JD at my office.

We ordered food from Hurricane Hanks and Stacey and I picked it up. Thank goodness it wasn't ready when we got there. We were forced to drink a beer at the bar and chat.

After dinner, I took the kids to the beach to watch our last sunset this trip. It was spectacular as always.

At the house, we started the organizing process in preparation for going home. Yuck!

This morning I took my daily walk along the beach. I got out earlier and it was the best ever.
The driver is going to pick us up at 10 am so I need to get a shower and make sure everything is packed away. Until tomorrow...

No comments: