RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/16/2008

CHRISTMAS IN THE WORKPLACE

Company Christmas parties. Yuck! Same faces - different places. Once you've been with the same company for 10 years, its hard to get excited about these things. Its nice to see the spouses... some you only see once a year... some are different every year.

I used to drink way too much at our parties... now I'm almost boring. One year, I thought I had a heart attack on the day of the party... I drank a lot of wine that night. One year, I ate some broccoli and puked it up on our driveway at home... I've never done that again (my wife thinks it was the wine but I'm sure it was the broccoli). One year, I spilled some red wine on a white carpet in the host's house... I stick to beer, now. Who knows what next year will bring?

No comments: