RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/06/2008

FACIAL HAIR

I was sporting some facial hair for a couple of weeks. It takes that long for me to grow anything much you can really see. I used to call it my Sean Connery goatee. I guess that was rather egotistical of me.

I got a few comments about how smart it made me look and a few about how sophisticated it made me look. Since I am neither, I did away with it. I'm totally against false advertising. Again, I am amazed how people who see me every day and some who remarked about the goat every day do not even notice that it is gone. It took my spouse 2 days to notice.

Since my face is now clean again, I think I will try to build up the nerve to make my scalp completely hairless. After that, I will have to tackle the really big problems...like those irritating little nose and ear hairs.

No comments: