RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

7/31/2010

SOFTBALL

Unbelievable! Stupendous!
Queen was blaring so loud my whole car vibrated, "We are the Champions!"

First, the fifth seed plays first seed. We were fifth seed because of our weak record. We 'run- ruled' them 11-1 in five innings. I pitched and walked twice in two at bats. We were awesome. Then we waited for the other game to be over. The best team in the league and second seed was demolishing the third seed. When they finished, we met in the finals.

They didn't have a player over thirty years old. Four of their players played college baseball. They won this league last year. We didn't have a chance. I went three for four. Everything went our way. The game ended with them having the bases loaded on a spectacular play by our shortstop and we won 11-9. Unbelievable! Stupendous!

This is so much fun I never want it to end. I can't think right now about playing next year.
:0)

No comments: