RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/21/2012

NOTORIETY

Notoriety is what our idols have.  You can tell who has it by how they're known.  If they are known by their first name only, they are special.  When I say Barack or Mitt, you instantly know who I'm talking about. If I say Joe or Paul, you have no clue.  If I say Beyonce, Elton, Bon, Huwie or Ozzy, you have no question who it is.  If I say Shaquille, Kobe, LeBron, or Carmello  - that's enough.  The lesson seems to be for parents to pick a special - unique name for their child.  I don't think so.  If you don't have a unique name, don't worry about it.  It is your genes that make you special.  Everyone is special in their own way.  It may not be in the way you want; but I assure you, you are special.  Just make up a cool nickname.  (Babe, Dizzy, Magic, Boomer and Munchie are already taken)
:o) 

 

No comments: