RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

12/27/2012

FITNESS

One of the presents I got for Christmas was a Nike+ Fuel Band.  Evidently, its the latest thing. 

Its a bracelet you wear all day; even in the shower.  It is supposed to keep track of your daily activity.   It is intended to give you a positive response to exercise and act as an encouragement to be more fit. 

Well, I put mine on, downloaded a special program on my computer and synced everything so this bracelet can tell me how well I'm exercising.  Just what I always needed.  Right on the bracelet it tells you how many steps you have taken, how many calories you burned, how near you are to your goals, what time it is and who knows what else. 

Anyway, it works.  I have confirmed the latest medical information on exercise.  Laying on the coach watching TV does not burn very many calories.  If I come up with any other astounding revelations, I'll let you know.
:-)

No comments: