RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

3/27/2013

FRIENDS

I've been on Facebook for a number of years.  Mostly I'm a watcher and only a passive participant.

Officially, I have just 43 friends.  I made it so that the posts of two of those "friends" are not seen on my page because they have too many.  I decided to eliminate a third and came up with these statistics while looking through my "friends" list. 

One "friend" has no profile picture and, to my knowledge, has never posted anything.  Three "friends" use a picture of their children or grandchildren without being in the picture themselves.  Most of my married "friends" use a picture that includes their spouse.  One guy uses a picture in which he is holding a large fish.  One guy uses a picture of a stranger which he photo-bombed.  One guy uses a movie ad.  One chic uses what I assume is a claymation figure.  To end it all, two people are now using giant equal signs. 

I may go back to school and get an advanced degree in psychology.  My dissertation would be on Facebook profile pictures. Yikes!  I have some weird "friends".
`0.0`

No comments: