RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

4/02/2013

ANOTHER DAY

The Reds lost - boohoo...or is it boo who?

Saw where the young guy from Buckwild died suddenly - its a shame.  I watched that show a number of times.  It was kind of MTV meets Jackass:  twenty-something guys and gals being as backwoods crazy as TV would allow.  West Virginia at its finest.

Direct TV had a free HBO/Cinemax weekend.  I copied more than a dozen movies - hope some of them are good.  I also stayed up all hours of the night watching others.

Now that lent is over I'm going on a realistic diet.   Goodbye to my close friends:  sugar, carbs, dairy.  I can't stand the way I look.

I used to say, "Another day, another dollar."  Now that I'm retired, "Another day, another day."  ... no more dollars.
'o.o'

No comments: