RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

7/28/2015

J

What is it with the 'J' ?  Maybe the 'J' is taking over.

You may not know it but there are a few people out there who call me 'PJ'.  I don't mind it.  I have a grandson named 'RJ' - just as cute as they come.

Well, I was boning up on the 2015 Cincinnati Bengals for the coming season and came across the following. We all know that their All-Pro wide receiver is named 'AJ' Green and that the number two quarterback is 'AJ' McCarron.  They have a second year center named 'TJ' Johnson.

Now I'm reminded that after last season they signed 'AJ' Hawk, a linebacker from Ohio State who has been in the league for 10 years.  To top it off, I find that they have added two rookies to their roster; a linebacker named 'PJ' Dawson  and a tight end named 'CJ' Uzomah .

I say this has got to be a good omen for the 'home team'.  The 'J' is strong!
o.o

No comments: