RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/31/2015

HALLOWEEN

I'm sure I went to a few memorable Halloween parties in my time, but I really can't remember them.  Of course, I can't remember very much of anything any more.

It's so much fun to be in costume.  There is a freedom to it - similar to acting.  Many actors are very introverted people like me.  In costume, you can pretend that no one is watching you or, at least, that they don't know it is you.

The first sentence we learned in high school Latin class was "Vestis virum facit."  It means "The clothes make the man."  In costume, you may be a different person.  This is also one of the reasons it is important to 'dress for success'.  You will do better on a test, a job interview, or closing a sale if you are dressed up for the occasion.  Try it!

Did I mention that I went to a few memorable Halloween parties?  
^o^

No comments: