RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

11/10/2015

BOND, JAMES BOND

A new James Bond flic hit your local silver screens last weekend.   Spectre will no doubt be another blockbuster.

I love the 'Bond' movies - every one of them.  I like every 'Bond' portrayer and . . . I love the 'Bond girls".  For your entertainment, I've collected all of the film names of the 'Bond Girls' including those in the latest. Thought you might want to name your next daughter with one of these names.  (I used one of the first names.)  Some of these names continue to shock me.

Honey Ryder
Sylvia Trench
Titiana Romanova
Jill Masterson
Pussy Galore
Dominique "Domino" Derval
Kissy Suzuki
Teresa Di Vicenzo
Plenty O'Toole
Tiffany Case
Solitaire
Rosie Carver
Mary Goodnight
Anya Amasova
Holly Goodhead
Melina Havelock
Andrea Anders
Octopussy
May Day
Stacey Sutton
Kara Milovy
Lupe Lamora
Natalya Simonova
Xenia Onatopp
Paris Carver
Wai Lin
Christmas Jones
Electra King
Giacinta "Jinx" Johnson
Miranda Frost
Vesper Lynd
Camille Montes
Eve Moneypenny
Madeleine Swann
Lucia Sciarra
*o*

No comments: