RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/20/2016

POTPOURRI

Sign that should be on all ice makers:  "If you use your hands instead of the scoop to get your ice, clean them first."

Being on the board of a large company is a prestigious and lucrative position to hold.  Just make sure it's not a lumber company.   :-)

This time of year it seems like all my flowers are leaning toward the spot where they can get the most sun.  It's still hot every day but the length of daylight is definitely waning. 

Saw Sully last weekend.  How could the combination of Tom Hanks acting and Clint Eastwood directing produce anything but a quality motion picture?  Of course, it was good. 

I have had very few mosquito bites this year.  What is the difference?  Am I not as sweet as I used to be? 

I didn't think many would get it, so I used the "it's a joke" sign above.
o)o)



No comments: