RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

6/30/2017

FRIED DAY

I'm going through a period where it's becoming a chore to write something every day.  My brain is fried.   Please forgive me if I'm trite, boring, loathsome, or revolting...or all of the above.

Right now I'm looking forward to the Jimmy Buffett concert a week from Saturday.  I'm going with three of my kids; the fourth hooked me up with this awesome Margaritaville shirt to wear.

My non-tech friend, John, suffered a catastrophe with his flip phone (yes, he still uses a flip phone). His wife washed it (it's never the guys fault for leaving it in his pants).   Anyway, I told him I might be able to help him and today I will try.  The picture below shows our used phones I have stashed in a drawer in case of emergency (or because I have difficulty throwing anything away).  We'll see if I can transfer his sim card and get him back on the air.

😎

No comments: