RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/22/2018

MEMORIES

I have a difficult time recalling anything these days but I did have a flash memory the other day.  About forty years ago, we had a dog which I think we called George.  This is the one that got away from us one time and ran into the park near our home.  My wife went after it calling his name.  She was taken aback when a gentleman came running toward her.  His name, of course, was George.

I was watching the Westminster Dog Show on TV the other night.  The handlers are fascinating the way they constantly give treats to their dogs.  That's what sparked it.  My memory had to do with a trick I taught him.  I gave him a treat for getting our newspaper from the end of the driveway and bringing it to the front door.  Cute.  The smart little devil embarrassed me to no end when he started collecting all the papers in our neighborhood and bringing them to me.  Not cute. 
🐶

No comments: