RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

8/09/2018

THAT AND THIS

I was outside watching the International Space Station pass overhead late Monday and Tuesday nights.  It thrills me every time I see it.  I think I was born to be an astronaut.  (You know my alter ego)  "Blaze McAdams; actor and astronaut".  "Blaze, that man is hot"  (you can spell it Blaise, if you want)


  • My mother played clarinet in the Norwood High School Marching Band.  As far as I know, she never played a note after graduation.

The Bengals open preseason play tonight at Paul Brown Stadium against the Chicago Bears. Last weekend, Chicago was setting records - not the football team - the street gangs.  They managed, by last count, to shoot with handguns and wound over seventy people while killing more than a dozen.  It's a black eye for Democrat controlled government and pretty strict gun control laws.  


😠

No comments: