RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

9/02/2018

NUTRITION

I made entries in this blog some time ago exhorting how healthy eating requires that we pay close attention to the color of the foods we consume.  As far back as 8-27-2007 and again on 2-15-2018, I proposed that most "white" foods were not the best to include in your diet except on a limited basis and that you should be trying to eat foods of many colors. 

I've been married for 52 years and my spouse is a reader of this blog.  I have confirmation of that now.  Here is what she has come home with from grocery shopping the last two weeks.  No more plain white Sno Balls for her.

Image result for hostess snowballsImage result for hostess snowballsImage result for hostess snowballs

Nope! No more of that bad white food for my girl.  These babies come in colors I never imagined.
😋

No comments: