RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/04/2018

SPORTS OF ALL SORTS

See the list I have created below.  Ten groups of three sports which I feel go together.  Figure out which groups you favor, like to participate in, or like to watch.  Keep the groups together and move them around to suit yourself.  Pick your favorites and come up with a new number order.  Reply your list to the blog or text or e-mail me.  I will keep your answers confidential.  If you ask others, just give me their age.  I'll see what we come up with.  If I left off your favorite or made a bad group, tell me.  Have fun.

1.  Football - baseball - basketball
2.  Soccer - tennis - golf
3.  Hunting - fishing - bowling
4.  Hockey - lacrosse - rugby
5.  Swimming - skiing - skating
6.  Hiking - climbing - spelunking
7.  Wrestling - hugging - kissing
8.  Auto racing - drag racing - motorcross racing
9.  Horseback riding - cycling - running
10.Skate boarding - surfing - toking

👀


No comments: