RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

1/17/2019

THIS N THAT

I turned on the Netflix movie Bird Box the other night and didn't like it.  Of course, I was blindfolded.
😎

The next time you're taking a donkey ride on a narrow path along the edge of the Grand Canyon be sure to allow the animal to carry his head low and be thankful for peripheral vision.  You see, a donkey, unlike other four legged creatures, can see all four of it's feet at the same time.  It's eyes are so wide set on it's head it can do that, see almost 360 degrees around and be a great pack animal.  If you see me on a donkey on the edge of the Grand Canyon, have your vision checked, its not me.
🌄

The dimple or indentation on the bottom of all wine bottles is called a punt.  It serves no purpose as far as the wine goes.  It only ensures that the bottom of the bottle will not be convex and tend to tip over.  I've spilled wine on a table before and it's embarrassing to have people watch me lick it up. 
🍷




No comments: