RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/08/2019

TRAITS

I made a list recently of the eye color of my children and grandchildren.  Mostly not so surprising except that for some it is really hard to determine exact colors.  Saw this info recently on the same subject - not my calculations. 

A full 79% of all person's eye color is brown.  The other 21% is made up of 8% blue eyes, 5% hazel eyes, 5% amber eyes and finally, only 2% green eyes. 

If you are a stickler for exactitude and have determined that these percentages only add up to 99%, it could be because  there is some other eye color or maybe 1% have no eyes.
👀

On a related subject, I hear that only 10% of people are left handed (I have a special daughter); only 11% of people have curly hair and only 4% of people have blonde hair before they are old enough to color theirs. 
👱

By the way; whoever heard of amber eyes? 
Image of amber eyes

No comments: