RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

3/29/2019

STICKERS

Are you a bumper sticker person?  Not me.  I loathe them.  But, at the same time, they fascinate me.  It is amazing how much you can tell about the owners of vehicles with stickers and license plate holders. 

There was a time when I was young that people bought decals to put in their rear windows.  Usually these told of a past vacation to a national park or the like.  Then their were the "Baby on Board" signs.  Then full blown bumper stickers - anything from vacation spots to religious wishes to political preferences to schools.  That was followed with the little "I can run this far" signs.  Then we went back to decals indicating how many people were in the family and what kind - this eventually included family pets. 

Currently, I'm seeing many small oval signs indicating vacation spots.   For some of them, it is a challenge to decipher the location.  Here are some I've seen, see if you can come up with the locales quickly.

OBX
HHI
TSI
PSL
JPN
UP
MB
KW
YNP

Have fun.

Image result for bumper sticker for all faiths.

No comments: