RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

8/08/2019

THIS N THAT

I have a love-hate relationship with golf.  My big problem with it - it is so difficult to blame others for my poor play.
Image result for golf clipart

Current estimates say there are 200 billion stars in our galaxy - the Milky Way and there are 200 billion galaxies. Simple math - 40,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars found so far!
✯🟈✴✵✶✶✷✸✹★☆☆🟌🟊🟇✮⚝✫✫✫٭✰✩✧✦✡☆★

I still go out and watch the International Space Station pass overhead when it is visible and say a prayer for the brave astronauts on board.  Sunday night I saw a shooting star at the same time.
Image result for space station clipart

Sharks have no bones.  When they die, they completely dissolve except for their teeth.
Image result for shark clipart

We OWN nothing - we are just the temporary custodians.  You can't take it with you.
Image result for riches clipart

No comments: