RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

6/22/2020

GOALS

For my huge eleven days in June (anniversary, father's day, birthday) I have received a device that will take and record my EKG, blood pressure, pulse, resting pulse and manually keep track of my meds.  It's amazing what we can now do at home.  I am so grateful to have it. 

One problem.  The app asks you to manually input your height and weight and tracks your weight and BMI.  I did that and gave myself some leeway on the weight.  I started maybe a little high in order to see some progress.  "BOING!"  My phone screamed "OBESE!"  

Okay, I went and bought a new scale.  I was a little less than I had guessed.  "BOING!"  "OBESE!"  The next day I looked even closer and went down five more pounds.  "BOING!"  "OBESE!"

Oh my Goodness.  What do I have to do to progress down to just "FAT" or "PLEASINGLY PLUMP" or "CHUBBY" or whatever the next descriptive might be?  Well, that's my goal.  I'm strictly dieting until I lose enough weight to be "FAT".   I do not like the sound of Obese.

Transparent Pillsbury Doughboy Png , Free Transparent Clipart ...


No comments: