RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/01/2020

THIS N THAT

So you think a person should be humble.  I'm better than that.  I'm so good I help others to be humble.  
❓❓ 

I'm confused.  Is it mask and social distance or is it mask or social distance?  
😷

I've noticed that some people must be drinking almond milk.  I've squeezed those little suckers many times and I've yet to get a drop of milk out of them.  How do the do it?
🥛

Do they serve devil's food cake in Hell and angel food cake in Heaven?  It that it?
🎂🎂

If a duck flew right at you, would you duck?  If a goose flew right at you, would you duck or just take a gander?  
🦆

I hope the Russians trick me into voting for Trump again.  
👍

"A man of the cloth" is a medieval expression used for anyone whose work was recognizable by their clothes.  Today, we limit it's use to priests and ministers.
🥋

In 1954, unions represented about 35% of all American workers.  Today, they represent only 6% .
💪

All little ones today!



No comments: