RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/06/2022

THIS N THAT

 Most people will either tell you they are 'dog people' or 'cat people'.  I think I'm a dog person.  If you ask me, cats allowed themselves to be domesticated because they are basically lazy and they realized humans attract their favorite food - rats. 
🐈 

When your mother was born, she was already carrying the egg that became you.  
👀

I got a new stick deodorant today.  The instructions said:  "Remove cap and push up bottom."  I can barely walk but whenever I fart, the room smells lovely.
 👃

The first ever industrial exposition was held in Cincinnati!
Hosts - Cincinnati Milling Machine Company and R.K. Leblond Machine Tool Company and others

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.  The pain is only felt by others.  The same thing happens when you are stupid.
🧠

No comments: