RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

10/13/2022

THIS N THAT

 I saw where hackers got away with $100M in cryptocurrency from Binance, the largest currency exchange site.  I keep my money under the mattress.
💲💵

I'm pretty sure that most Americans consider themselves as average - middle class.  I'm sure most of the world considers most Americans upper class.
💲💵

Do you drink tequila?  It's made from the juice of the agave plant found mostly in Mexico.  Did you know that this plant is mainly pollinated by . . . no, not bees . . . bats?  That's the end of Margaritas for me.  
🍹

Men's sideburns got their name from a Civil War general who wore lots of hair on the side of his face.  His name was Burnside.  I guess a dyslexic coined the name.
🧔

Oh, all these gender issues we have now make me crazy.  It confuses me to no end.  You see, I was once a man trapped in a woman's body. . . my mothers. 
👀
 


No comments: