RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

11/08/2022

TUESDAY'S THOUGHT

This is election day in the US of A.  An important day, indeed.  

Politics is like the tides of the ocean; like waves it is marked by ebbs and flows.   

Like so many things in life, change is inevitable but always temporary.  

That is as it should be.  

Elections are not a search for perfection - you can bet your last dollar there is no 'perfect' in politics.  

Today's best bet is likely not tomorrow's.   

We vote on issues, so it seems to the media.  If we do, we miss the point.

Issues come and go.  

Let us find good people; those willing to work for the good of all the people.  

But how are we to judge?   If you are intuitive, more power to you.  Select those who you deem are best.

I'm not intuitive.  I've trained myself to see the best in every person.  

I'll vote according to the flip of my coin.  Heads I vote Republican and Tails I don't vote Democrat.  

DONE.    

:-)


No comments: