RANDOM MUSINGS FROM THE TOP OF THE HILL

2/26/2024

QUIZ TIME

 Mark this date as the first time I wore shorts outside in 2024 and probably the first time I wore them outside in Ohio in my life.  My Goodness, what a beautiful day.  I even hit golf balls.

"Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day.  I've got a beautiful feelin', everything's goin' my way."  They get real excited about good weather in Oklahoma.  

Now, the question of the day is, "How high was the corn that beautiful morning in Oklahoma?  

As a "city slicker", I always thought that it was supposed to be "Knee high by the fourth of July".  Respond with your best guess or look it up and act smart.  A pat on the back to the first with the correct answer.   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As high as an elephants eye! 🐘
Amy

Anonymous said...

Amy was the star.

Anonymous said...

⭐️⭐️⭐️